Thursday, July 28, 2011

buds.

Oh summer, when will you ever end??

I really do feel like this has been one of the hottest summers I can remember.

I know I should probably enjoy summer time more since having a child.. but, most definitely not. I really look forward to all of the activities we can do after summer ;)

What better way to help "cool" down our day than a little water time outside!
Natalie had her backyard set up great for them to play- and play the did!

Sweet friends.
We had to teach them the "best friend" pose :)



trying sooo hard...
sweet baby toes. For some reason, Lola had a bit of a phobia of walking in the yard the day. So, Aubrey held her hand as they walked to the pool. My hope is that they hold each others hand when life becomes the yard, the good and the not so good times. I really hope they become the best of friends (and not just because us momma's want them to!) :)

3 comments:

Aileen said...

Very cute pictures of Aubrey and her friend! They are both adorable! It looks like she had alot of fun. I agree with you about this summer being terribly hot and I'm ready for it to be over with. Try to enjoy the rest of the summer with Aubrey. These days will never come again. She will grow up too fast just like my grandchildren!

Natalie said...

Oh they are gonna be best friends whether they like it or not! :) cute pictures and thank goodness yard phobia seems to be gone!

Anonymous said...

Carrie was yard phobic for a while too. Pools are GREAT cures for that particular phobia :)