Monday, February 14, 2011

Sweet Love


So, I finally did it.

I went and bought this beauty!!
A Nikon D3100, and I love it.
Though, I'm still learning all the functions and settings, just a little work in progress.
I'm so excited to have a new camera! Now, gotta work on getting some more lenses ;)

Ok, just had to share that.

Oh Valentines Day.
Honestly, its never been one of my top favorite holidays (even when I've dated someone). But, I will say, I had fun picking out a few goodies for my little sweetie valentine :)

At her school today they had a little party. We picked out some cute little valentines for all her friends and took a fruit tray (I was the last to sign up... boo. haha).
I love it when they have class parties.
And, I am really thankful my job allows me to be able to go to these parties so easily.

All of the kids valentines bags, filled with goodies!
All the class with their snacks.This was about 15 minutes or so after nap time, so, none of the kids were very photogenic! haha!
The little boy about to put the cheeto in his mouth, always comes up to me and talks to me, its kinda funny. And, the little girl next to him, her and Aubrey are good buds. Aubrey talks about her a lot. She talks about another boy alot too, but, he's at the other table.
Its so cute that she can talk about her friends now :)Unfortunately, this picture came out really blurry (grr!), but, this is totally Aubrey leaving school everyday... just pulling her Elmo bag and walking like she owns the place! The only picture I could get of her smiling! As part of her Vday gift from me, I got her a little watercolor paint set. Which she loves.
She painted 3 papers, and, one is frame worthy ;) She was so content during her painting, and a little too quiet. So, after a bit I went back and checked on her..... The girl loves makeup, I really should have expected this!

Hope everyone enjoyed some extra lovins for their loves!

No comments: