Wednesday, February 9, 2011

back in business

Hello! I do still exist!
My computers hard drive crashed and was sent off to Apple to be repaired, then the ice storm hit and delayed being able to pick it up. But, its here, with double the amount of storage, and been upgraded to Snow Leopard! But... for some reason I can't find iPhoto?? Keep meaning to call Apple and see if its still on here and I just can't find it? or, if it was taken off? Making that call tomorrow!

So, I thought I would take this time to document some photos from my phone! Some make it to facebook, so there may be a few repeats out there for some of you :)


Before the insane ice/snow storm hit, we were able to enjoy a very springlike day at church. There is this really nice outdoor rock and pond area... which Aubrey thoroughly enjoyed.
This super sweet little boy made his grand entrance into the world, Levi Mason Goodwill. I cannot get enough of the new baby smell. I could just eat him up!! Proud Momma, Amanda.
Aubrey's new favorite place to hang. (i love this one! she has a look of "can I help you??")

I have really loved her still being in her crib, so much easier to keep her contained ;) but, her doing jumping jacks in the bed probably not such a good idea.. her mattress became unattached from the hook on one side. Great. Good thing she'll be getting a big girl bed VERY soon!! her mood once she realized she still had to take a nap :)

Just thought she looked cute with her little friends ;)
During our house arrest (aka ice storm):
lot's of staying in our pj's all day. also, getting out the bag of wipes and "cleaning face" with every wipe. which, completely dried out her skin and left a nice, very red, rash on her cheeks and chin. diaper change for her baby.
a little roasting marshmallows.
and, many naps in crazy positions!
and, finally being able to play in snow and not the yucky ice!!
She lasted maybe 10 minutes?? But, who could blame her? It was COOOLLLDD!!
Its been a crazy week and a half. I'll be so glad when we can get back to our normal schedules and routines! Although, it was really nice being able to spend so much extra time with Aubrey! Not gonna lie though, that "terrible two" thing did show up a few times more than I would have liked!!! The awful thing is, I keep hearing 3 is worse than 2... say it isn't so!! ;)
Even so, it was/has been great to just hang out with her and bum around and just do whatever we wanted :)

Also, I will soon be changing my header! Haha!

Peace.

No comments: