Wednesday, September 29, 2010

sweet baby love

Can I just say how much I'm loving Aubrey right now??
I mean, I always love her, but, lately she has this whole new personality that is just great! She is just seeming so much older, she's copying everything, its like she's really "getting" things now. She has been such a momma's girl, really for a while now. So, when we're laying in my bed at night, not everynight!, when I tell her "night night" that's her cue to start up her questions! Never fails. "Momma, shuhghshgs shoe?" "Momma, uikhs hihdhdg cookie?" And, she'll say momma until I finally say "yes?". Its pretty cute.. but takes forever to end! And, after she has been climbing all over me for 20 minutes, I'll ask her "you want to sleep with momma or in your bed?" and now she answers "bed" :( Or as we're getting ready for bed I'll tell her to go to her bed, and she will, no problemo. Sometimes I want her to sleep with me.. but, noooo. :)
My little baby is getting to be a big girl!
Everyday there is a new word she's learned, or new sound, or new anything! She is all about her shoes too. She grabs whatever pair, was her white dress shoes till they started getting dirty!, and she'll put them on herself and usually on the right foot, impressive :)
When I ask her something and she answers yes, it comes out so dramatic and slightly like a valley-girl, "chyeah!" Seriously. I need to get video :)
She is just so silly sometimes. Gotta love that girl.

After naptime. She was just dyin' laughing!

She was actually looking at the camera.. amazing.

girlfriend has such a big mouth. :) I snuck this video through her door after she woke from her nap.
If only I knew what was going on in that little mind of hers.. :)


AND, speaking of sweet babies.. My friend Morgan finally had hers! Just a mere 5 days past her due date!
Sophia Brooke, coming in at a whopping 8lbs 15oz. I could sooo feel her pain :)
I think I need one. ;)
Oh.. sweet girls. I could just eat em up! :)

2 comments:

Casey & Lauren Coats said...

that video is really funny! she didn't even know you were filming did she? very funny. i wonder what/who she was talking to :)
ps. my friend just had a 10lb 8oz baby last week!!! CRAZY!!!!

Natalie said...

Somehow I missed this post! It's because my blog list is getting too long! Haha! Aubrey's words didn't sound like duck, duck, goose- but the rhythm did! haha- so cute. And we are still jealous over that cute sesame street shirt.