Thursday, September 9, 2010

getting caught up!

In Aubrey's new class, the teachers want the parents to be real involved with little projects with the kids.. so, first up: Make an Aubrey!
Our blank slate.As I started to draw clothes on her, I realized how oddly shaped this little cut out is, which made it a bit difficult.
Aubrey "decorating"
She likes to make this face. Not sure why..??
Coloring away!
:)She wanted nothing to do with the finished product! Err.
And, take note of all the wardrobe changes.. this was not done in one setting! Haha.
Labor Day me and Sarah took the kids over to Collin's Granny's house. They have a fun little pool, which Aubrey quickly became a fan of!!
I like this one, its like she's telling the boys "watch me!" :) She was instantly nicknamed "Have No Fear Aubrey".. quite suiting I think!
This pic cracks me up.. she'll hate me one day for it, oh well. I just love her little chunkiness :) And, to end this portion... Aunt Sarah is the one who was initiating her going head first..
Yes, it looks like she is in a lot of pain and that her leg is broken.. and quite possibly her neck. Thanks Sarah.
:)

Aubrey was real quiet in her room.. so I snuck in to see what she was doing.
Shoulda figured she'd be up to something! Haha. I love it though because it just a classic baby picture.
Pretty sure there is one of me floating around here somewhere doing something quite similar! :) Little Sweetie Girl :)

That's all. :)

2 comments:

Ginni said...

Hey Laura!
I really like the canon rebel. I have heard the Nikon and Canon are very similar. I have not really ventured out with all the camera can do, but I have found some great tutorials that I am going to try. I have heard that Wolf Camera is really helpful if you just want to ask questions about the camera. I ended up getting the kit, but if I would have been able to spend more money I would have just bought the body and a better lens. Hope that helps! Talk to you later!
Ginni

Ginni said...

Oh and the pictures on my last post are not from that camera. The pictures from Rickerson Weekend O'fun (the previous post) are from my new camera.