Monday, July 19, 2010

Yay for weekends! :)

Well, this was one great, packed and long weekend!! Heads up, this post is heavy on pictures! :)

To start it off, Friday night I went from this:
To THIS!!
I'll tell ya, pretty nervous about cutting what length I did have! But, loving the new 'do!
The, Saturday I had to go in to work for a bit due to a big order. Mom brought Aubrey up to me, and Sarah and Collin decided to come out. So, when I was done Sarah and I and the kiddies went around Grapevine and Southlake to garage sales, then to Grapevines Main St.- loooveee it there!
Did buy something cool at one of the sales.. needs a little TLC and then I'll show it! :)
Went to Main St. and stopped at Weinberger's Delicatessen for lunch! Never been, but, it was good! Basically a fancy sandwich shop, little pricey I thought ($9ish for sandwich, chips and drink). Offers alot of meats and cheeses that aren't the run of the mill!
Even Aubrey liked it! :)


Wheat bread, turkey, lettuce, mayo, cheddar and avocado! Yummmy! :)

Next stop: Cassie's Frozen Yogurt!
I think my favorite thing about it- Cake Batter yogurt!! Tasted just like it! :)
It also had a lot of other fun flavors, Cinnamon Bun, Hawaiian Delight, Pina Colada..

These pictures will speak for themselves at how much Aubrey enjoyed it.

I think this needs to be a part of their advertisements!
Now back down the street to the Farmers Market (all of this located on Main!)
Playing on the steps of the gazebo while Sarah shopped.
Collin made friends with the "oats" guy.. he was making oatmeal :)
Entertained him for quite a while!!
(I love how he still holding his plane! ha!)
Aubrey watching him.
Back to the steps... which entertained her for quite a while!
Back home, showered and napped! Just got back from the Single Parents Night at church.
She loves that baby!
Sunday morning Aubrey walked up to my bed with the camera and said "cheese".. and this is how she posed. Nice.
Cleaned up for church!
After church we left the kids with Grandma, while us sisters went out!
First place, Junkadoodle! Really neat place, but, pretty pricey on some stuff, especially since I could compare some things to other antique places. They had a lot of art, one painting I really wanted!! About $400 though. So, didn't get it :) I did buy a cream and yellow decorative tile though! :) Cool place though, I'd go back!
After that, we walked down the street a bit to Eden Pastry & Restaurant.
Yes, it was in a house, that was turned into a restaurant. (located on Lovers Lane)
We split a Cheesecake Brownie..
And, the special of the day, Four Berry Cobbler- yum!

Me and Emily :)
Cute and fun little place.

Then, Monday, we slept in! yayay! Then got ready for our day, which included going to lunch and a bunch of other stores! Got a great deal on an 16x20 matte for $1.50!! Heck yeah! :)
I will show my finished product that includes that matte hopefully within the next couple of days! :)
It was a great weekend like I said. Lots of new places and great finds!

Hope everyone else had a good one!! :)

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Seriously LOVE the hair but I already told you that a million times at dinner! One hot momma!

And I really need to adventure outside of M-town.

Lenzie said...

Your hair looks AMAZING!!