Sunday, July 11, 2010

We're Crazy.

Well, hello.

I know, I've been a little MIA again.. oops.

In recent news, Aubrey had her second week over at her dads. It was slightly easier this time. Slightly. The best part was is that she was sooo happy to see me when I picked her up! Yay!! And, she has been such a Momma's girl ever since. She'll barely go to anyone else- my mom is a little offended. Ha. But, I told her that she now knows how I felt when Aubrey was allll about Grandma! lol.
She is just a jibber-jabber too! I'll have to get video of one of her "conversations", won't be long till I actually understand what she's saying :)
Speaking of talking, right after I did the post of what she says, Aubrey started saying tons more! Let's add: School, Aubrey, Thank You, Apple, Go, and Stop It (she did not get that from me! ...) Now, all of those are not crystal clear, but, you can definitely know what she's saying! Super cute-o! :)

OH! And.. I started school!!! Summer II is underway! And, all signed up for the fall!! Not gonna lie, little nervous about the fall... just don't know how work, school and a kid all go together?! I know its done all the time, so hopefully it be a smooth transition :) Let the fun begin.. !!

The other day I let Aubrey play in the rain.. wasn't really raining that hard, and, my pics didn't come out super great.. but, got a couple decent ones :)
SO wish this one wasn't blurry!!
Trying to catch the drops :) The day Aubrey left for her dads, we had a little play date before hand! One of my long-lost friends was in town from Oklahoma, and she brought along her two little girlies! I haven't been able to meet the newest, so I was excited. The last time I saw her was a little over a year ago!!
Carrie, Aubrey and baby KateCuties :)I have never seen Aubrey act this way toward any baby, but, she was all about Kate!!
She patted her, as if trying to get her to sleep.. Just hanging out.. Oh my. :) And, I promise Alycia.. I will be emailing you the pics soon!! :) Thanks for coming over, great to see y'all!!

The other night, Collin was in such a great mood and was so willing to take pictures, which is a major rarity! So, I took full advantage!
1. Collin looks so darn cute. 2. Aubrey cracks me up! She looks like she has been forced against her will to be in the picture!
Hahaha!!
She kept hitting him with that..
Collin asked if he could take some pictures, so, I let him.
From the eye of a 5 year old:

A fan.
The dogs back.
Me doing laundry. I had to stoop to even be in the shot.
Aubrey's crib.And, a picture of himself! Lol!
Out at the Allen Outlets, me and sweet Caden. Chunkster :)
Going for a ride! (I have a picture of his brother in a little car, I'll need to get it on this comp to compare- so cute!)

That's all I got. :)

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Loved the rain pictures, you and colin took an amazing pic together and you guys look alike which is funny because your kid looks like em so that must mean her kid will look like sarah! haha... and caden looks scary similar to jenny! haha- i hope my next kid looks like me ;)

~Laura~ said...

girl, that's a lot of comparisons! haha!