Sunday, March 7, 2010

Still busy!

No rest for the weary around here! I feel like lately it has been non-stop, but, mostly fun stuff!

Earlier this week, one of the really nice days we had, Natalie and I took the girls up to a playground with baby swings. I was pretty excited because Aubrey has not been in a swing like that since she was like 5 months! (well, it was like a fisher price swing, so, a little different.) But, I just knew she was going to love it and I was going to get some really cute pictures! Ha. Yeah. Right. She pretty much hated it! Totally bummed. She sat in it fine, but as soon as I gave her a little push she started crying.. so sad. Lola on the other hand couldn't get enough! She was having a blast while her friend feared for her life.. :) Aubrey eventually warmed up, barely, but enough that she could at least move without screaming.. progress! I will try her in a swing again, I haven't given up hope!
Once out of the swing, I did get some cute pictures though! Or, Natalie did? She brought her good camera so towards the end we passed it back and forth, so I can't remember who took which ones.. but, I'm pretty sure she took most of the good ones of Aubrey!

Blowing Kisses

Aubrey hating it. Lola thinking she's crazy. :)
Happy she's free!LOVE this one!Seeing what kinda goods she can findWe couldn't believe they both smiled, at the same time!Afterward, we hung out at Natalie's for a bit and tried for another photo shoot!
She was very intrigued with the "squirrel"Plumbers crack!Lost a shoe on the way out..No worries, who needs a shoe?Another really good one, love the sun! Good job Natalie! :)Goldfish anyone??

Then, Friday night Lauren Smith hosted herself a fun girls night out! We went to Gloria's for dinner- yummy! I didn't take any pictures though :( I tried stealing some from her, but, it didn't work. Hmm..
But, it was a fun night- love ya girl! :)

Saturday, oh Saturday! How I had such high hopes for that day.. until every single idea of mine changed! Haha! Well, all but one! Aubrey was at her dads, so, I had every intention of sleeping until I just couldn't stand my bed anymore (which, could have been days.. ) and then not leaving the house the whole day! I just wanted to relax and get caught up on things at home. Weelll... didn't happen! Instead, I had to help my mom set up 6 grooms cakes with a couple hundred chocolate covered strawberries!! At 8:30 am! yay. Took us about 2 hours.
Afterwards, ran a couple of errands, then came home and did the only thing from my original plan- clean. How lucky! Mine, Aubrey's and the bathroom got a good sprucin' up! I even rearranged my room! Much more space now! Oh, and clean/organized the hall closet- thats a never ending battle. I will soon be going through everything more thoroughly since I plan on having a major garage sale in the next couple of weeks!
Well, after all the cleaning, I headed out to Jenny's to do a little shopping (her, not me! Well, that was the plan!) She needed something for church the next day because her and Brent were dedicating their boys! (Unfortunately, I slacked on pics there too..) But, while out shopping we stopped at the Childrens Place outlet and I got a sweet deal on some stuff for Aubrey.. and at JC Penny's got her some super cute shoes- on sale! I'm not really sure if I've ever bought her anything full price!? :)
Sunday, went to the dedication, very nice ceremony, then they had a luncheon at their house for everyone. Then.. off to pick up Aubrey! I was really missing her!

Its been a good busy week again. Maybe this week will be a little more relaxed.
Wishful thinking with a girl like this.. (See below)

Peace!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Great post! Def got to do the swings again soon!

Anonymous said...

Love the little blue outfit I wish Carrie would stand to have bows in her hair. :(

Carrie ADORES the swing I sweat she'd eat sleep and live in one if I'd let her! :)

She's such a little beauty