Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Aubrey Kay :)







After I laid her down for bed one night, when I thought she was asleep, I kept hearing something, which I thought she was crying, nope, she was talking! She had kicked herself out of her blanket and sleep positioner and across the bed!! bad girl... :) needless to say, all the toys came out of the bed! lol! 



Someone found their fingers! 

Playing with her toy and watching her mobile, which she loves!


Look at those cheeks!! 








   

     Praying for sweet dreams? 

Tummy-time at school!  
 The sweetest sound! (and I promise I'm not hurting her! haha!)

3 comments:

Casey & Lauren Coats said...

LOL! so funny :) she cracks me up! haha.

Anonymous said...

awww! she's even cuter now! and i can definitely see you in her now. thanks for the double-blog! :)

~Laura~ said...

yay! she looks like me!! lol!