Tuesday, November 4, 2008

be warned!

just a heads up, i'm in a very not so good mood.. there may be a little venting going on.. 

today has been miserable! I'm so tired of working I could scream! it's becoming very very painful! which then just irritates the crap out of me! I work with babies.. babies play on the floor.. which mean i must get on the floor. which means i am getting up and down off the floor picking up babies a thousand times a day! normally, no biggie, but when you're 8 months preggo and have all this extra weight pulling on your back.. well, I just want to cry. Its soo frustrating. especially since i know that if i wasn't pregnant this wouldn't be bothering me at all, but since i am, and i have to work, there is nothing i can do about it but be miserable. and, which sometimes is a little funny, every time i hold one of the babies, whether to feed or rock to sleep, aubrey will kick the crap out of them, and me! jealousy? lol. but sometimes its a little painful, but i mean, i have to hold the babies! and now im wondering if its hurting her with the babies on my stomach. that is on my list of questions to ask the doc next week :) I just soooo wish I didn't have to work! oh, it would be so nice.. maybe with the next one.. lol.

oh, I think I may be getting braxton hicks contractions now! my mom is convinced, but since I have never experienced them, i don't really know for sure? although, one of the other preggos at work told me she is getting them and described them.. so I'm thinking I probably am. which doesn't really mean anything right now, unless they become really frequent and painful.. then a baby might be on the way! haha. :) although, still not the most comfortable thing right now, its kinda like she is just balling up and pushing up against me really hard. another question for the doc.. :)

also, i HATE that i am in school this semester! I soo wish I took it off!! after being at work and doing all the other stuff I need to do, school is pretty much the last thing that I want to do at night. I just want to put some comfy clothes on a relax. I know I just go twice a week, but it takes a toll on you more than you know when you're pregnant. 

sometimes I just want to scream!

As excited as I am about this little one coming... I just hate the whole situation! I just have to keep remembering God allowed this to all happen for a reason.. what that reason is, I haven't a clue! But I know God will work it all out the way He wants it. Because I am no longer making decisions.. that didn't really work out to well. As much as I would like to be in control and see how things would go if I did it my way, I'm not going to!! In any area of my life! 

Ok, well this has been really depressing, sorry. I'm kind of in a depressed mood. life is very overwhelming. 

On a lighter note, I had my baby shower! Although, it didn't quite go as planned.. but hey, whatever! as soon as I can get my pics onto this stupid computer I will put some up! (I hate macs sometimes!!) 

pray for me. lol.

nap time.. :)

1 comment:

Casey & Lauren Coats said...

you're gloomy. it will get better-you will soon have a precious baby!

i thought your shower was awesome. you shouldn't be upset about it--remember, i invited 75 people to that pampered chef shower that 12 people came to-that's just how people are sometimes! you had a really good turnout!!!

love you! praying for you & baby!

put up your maternity pics! or retell me the link! i forgot it!

love!