Monday, June 20, 2011

"in a world of pure imagination"

Well, Aubrey has been at her dads since Wednesday... and she won't be back again until Wednesday. The first few days went pretty quickly and didn't feel too out of the ordinary. But, today, I am ready to see my baby! :( I have gotten to talk to her, and she seems to be having fun, so that's what matters. (I guess) ;)
Two more days...


Before she left, I caught Aubrey playing in her room and she was just being the sweetest little momma! I absolutely love watching her play pretend. Its so fun to see what she comes up with and how she mimics people around her. What a cutie :)

getting ready to feed her baby. blowing on the food.getting ready for her own bite!yum :)love this girl.

She then took a little break to play dress up.

the girl loves makeup!
putting the earings on her baby :)
<3





No comments: