Saturday, October 16, 2010

I'm baaccckkkk!

Hey hey! Internet is back-yay! Mom called AT&T and told them nevermind, so we got Time Warner and they were here the next day! Sa-weet! :) Annddd.. we got cable too! Ok, I know, pretty sure we're like the last people on the face of the earth that didn't have cable! Haha! Welcome to the present day!

Ok, to back track a bit.. Pokeno: Me and the hostess, Lauren :)The next day, Caden's 1st bday! Seriously can't believe this little guy is one already?!
Time is a flyin.. Aubrey cheesin' it up while eating some pizza :)This next pic cracks me up!!
What in the world is she doing?! And those lips! Ha! She's so cute :) and doesn't she look soooo big!!?? Not long till I have a TWO year old.. :( Trying to tell me her skinny jeans are meant for skinny people!
They are a little snug on her tummy... poor girl :)just a quick couple of mommy-and-me pics ;)Uncle Robert came in to town, and Collin also spent the night (hence the sheet on the couch), so he did a little bedtime reading for them.. it was pretty sweet :)
Ok, that's all I got! Peace! :)

No comments: