Thursday, June 17, 2010

what a week!

Well, my internet is out. I'm doing a quick update from Natalie's computer!

Aubrey is at her dads.. ALL week!!! Monday-Sunday. Totally killing me! Its really hitting me today, and I am just major missing her. I called and was able to talk to her tonight! She actually did talk a bit, and not just push buttons. Daniel kinda filled me in on what they've done this week so far, sounds like all is going good and Aubrey is having a good time. Guess that's what counts. Blah.
This is the longest I've been away from her, and I'll have to do this again in a couple of weeks. Grr.
I've just really been trying to keep myself as busy as possible so the time will pass quickly! My friends have done a great job helping me out with that, thanks friends :)
And, I've even redone my room! Lots of update pics to come. Lots of girl time. Lots of getting little things done. Got a pretty busy weekend planned, so I'm hoping Sunday at 6:00pm will get here FAST!!!

ok, well, just wanted to give that little update.
Please pray for me while this finishes out. I'm just reallly missing her..
Thanks! :)

(Be back soon.. hopefully!)

No comments: